Wrestling Galaxy
Seja Bem-vindo à WG, um fórum de wrestling, onde também podes encontrar assuntos relacionados com design, futebol de outros desportos.

Temos artigos e passatempos para que te divirtas. Para poderes aceder a todo o conteúdo deves ter registar primeiro.

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

Wrestling Galaxy
Seja Bem-vindo à WG, um fórum de wrestling, onde também podes encontrar assuntos relacionados com design, futebol de outros desportos.

Temos artigos e passatempos para que te divirtas. Para poderes aceder a todo o conteúdo deves ter registar primeiro.
Wrestling Galaxy
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

CM Punk Fala das suas mic-skills e dos seus próximos objectivos

Ir para baixo

CM Punk Fala das suas mic-skills e dos seus próximos objectivos Empty CM Punk Fala das suas mic-skills e dos seus próximos objectivos

Mensagem por Convidad Seg Set 12, 2011 6:57 pm

Em entrevista ao Toronto Sun para promover o RAW Supershow desta noite, CM Punk falou de vários assuntos, mas destacam-se os seguintes:

Ser o favorito do publico:"There are some people who think CM Punk would have been a mid-carder in the Attitude Era. They have this predetermined assessment of me. I don’t know if it’s jealousy. I don’t have six-pack abs and I can’t benchpress 400 pounds. I can’t believe I have to step over people to get their attention. They have an antiquated way of seeing things. I’m trying to save this business."

Seu trabalho no micro:"When I talk, my design is to piss somebody off. I’m not just saying, ‘you’re bald,’ or ‘you’re ugly.’ Doing this is ingrained in my DNA. It’s 100% mine, all me. Half of the stuff I know off the top of my head, the other half I come up with when I’m out there. The best stuff is always the kneejerk reaction. It helps when you get somebody great to work with. I don’t know if it’s something you can teach. (As a kid) I didn’t walk around with a pretend plastic microphone, but I was never afraid of talking back. I used to get the crap beat out of me. But people would tire out from punching me in the face before I would stop talking back."

Futuro:"I’m running out of goals. No. 1 with a bullet would be main eventing Wrestlemania. Winning a Royal Rumble would be a feather in my cap. And I’ve never won the U.S. title, so look out Dolph Ziggler."

Fonte

Convidad
Convidado

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo